Top Travel Italy respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we collect and process your personal data when you visit our website toptravelitaly.com (regardless of where you visit it from), including any data you may provide through this website when you use a product or service, and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you. This website is not intended for children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
II – PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT
Data Controller and Processor
Top Travel Italy processes personal data on behalf of our customers, to ensure the correct arrangement and execution of our services. We do so as a Data Processor under Italian data protection law and we do not make independent decisions about how personal information is processed in order to provide the services to our customers. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us using the details set out below.
Full name of legal entity: Top Travel Italy s.r.l.
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Via Giovanni Devoti, 16 – 00167 – Rome (Italy).
III – COOKIES
IV – DATA TREATMENT
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, marital status, title, date of birth and gender (optional data directly provided by the Customer).
- Contact Data includes email address, work address, personal address, telephone number and other data required by us to deliver the Service to you (optional data directly provided by the Customer).
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
We use the information we collect from our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to ensure you are getting the best from us. We may use your data to contact you with products, services and offers we provide, however there is the option to opt-out by contacting us. We do not share or sell any of the information with unrelated third parties and we will ask for your consent before using your information for any other purpose. Following is a list of purpose for which your personal information will be used:
- We will send you information about your orders and or contracts.
- We will send you information on our products, services, discounts and promotions.
- We may share your contact details only within our group of companies, who may then send you information on their products, services, discounts and promotions.
If at any time you change your mind you can easily unsubscribe from our list writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
V – USER RIGHTS
VI – DATA TRANSFER
We may transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to third parties, such as Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugin and Google Analytics service. Where we do so, we ensure that we have adequate contractual and operational protections in place to safeguard that data and to ensure that any such transfers are lawfully made. By using our website or other services you are consenting to us making such a transfer. If you do not consent, you should not use the Service.
VII – PRIVACY NOTICE UPDATE